Why Work at Lautenbach?
- “People are an organization’s most valuable asset, and the only source of lasting competitive advantage for business today. Everything else can be replicated – products, services, infrastructure – but not people.” – Effron, Gandossy & Goldsmith
- Our employees say they would recommend Lautenbach Recycling as a great place to work because:
- “The culture here is beyond a common workplace. It’s a family, it’s honest, transparent and caring. There is a can-do attitude and management consistently respond with a problem solving attitude, not a finger pointing one. I truly feel like a member of a family here and am always looking forward to coming to work. I see myself staying until they force me into retirement!”
- “The people! This company has done a fantastic job at recruiting & hiring for cultural fit. It’s a pleasure to work with such a diverse yet unified group of people.”
- “This company truly cares about their people. They are supportive to your goals and aspirations, and help you achieve them. Working for a company with a lot of flexibility in where you can end up is an amazing perk.”
Lautenbach Recycling is a fast-growing company that has been serving the northwest for nearly 30 years. We have built our reputation on a foundation of hard work, outstanding customer service, and a culture that operates as a family unit. We are actively looking for team members that are looking for more than just a job and are ready to go to the next level with us.
We are searching for an experienced dispatcher who is familiar with scheduling movements with efficiency and safety first. Our fleet includes brand new and well-loved trucks, roll off trailers, tankers, live-floor trailers and more. We work with an incredibly diverse customer base that ranges from homeowners to major industry. The perfect candidate must have demonstrated success dispatching 30+ drivers, identifying transportation efficiencies and implementing route optimization strategies in a dynamic environment. If you are able bring new ideas and proven strategies to our transportation activities, we would love to talk with you!
- At least two years of dispatch experience
- Experience dispatching at least 30 drivers at a time
- Friendly personality and a commitment to success, with safety first, always
- 100% Medical and Dental paid for the employee – because your health and wellness matter to us we make it easier for you
- Employer pays 100% of L&I rates – which means you take home more of your pay
- Investment Options – Simple IRA available after 1 year with a 3% employer match
- Employee Assistance Program – free access to support for every area of your life from stress management to legal advice
- Paid Time Off – we want you to have flexibility, convenience, and control over your time off so we offer paid holiday and a PTO package
- Family environment – you’re more than just an employee to us, you’re family
- It’s a great place to work where you know what you do every day is important and appreciated
We are located in Mt. Vernon just north of Highway 20. Runs will generally begin and end at this facility with dispatches within the I-5 corridor.
Why Should You Apply?
- Competitive pay
- Excellent benefits
- Paid holidays and PTO
Our Company is an equal employment opportunity employer. The Company’s policy is not to discriminate against any applicant or employee based on race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws. The Company also prohibits harassment of applicants or employees based on any of these protected categories. It is also the Company’s policy to comply with all applicable state and federal laws respecting consideration of unemployment status in making hiring decisions.
Click Here To Apply