Our process moves quickly, and qualified candidates will hear from us soon. As such, we respectfully ask that candidates refrain from inquiring by phone.
- Bobbin Machine Operator
SCHEDULE & COMPENSATION
- 7:00 pm – 7:00 am
- 3 days rotating shift
- Pay starts at $17.00 and increases to $24.28 after completion of training.
The world’s leading producer of fine and ultrafine enameled copper wire has an opportunity for a full-time Machine Operator to join our Multiwire team. Elektrisola’s wire is used in in-flight entertainment (IFE), ultrasound cables, optical imaging catheters, military fighter jets & missile guidance systems, and more.
Operate high speed, automated, computer-processed controlled machines to make ultrafine wire products used in auto, appliance, small motor, and medical technologies. Requires threading fine gauge wire, measuring, performing quality checks, monitoring, and maintaining machine parts such as pulleys, eyelets, and dies and data entry. Operators accurately label and identify products, have excellent attention to detail, an organized approach, and mathematical ability and enjoy a fast work pace.
SKILLS & COMPETENCIES / REQUIREMENTS
- High School Diploma or equivalent is required.
- This job requires 20/20 vision with or without corrective lenses.
- Fine motor skills.
- Ability to lift 45 lbs. frequently.
- Familiarity with metric and American measurements (AWG) preferred but not required.
- Preferred candidates will be self-motivated and able to perform quality work independently.
- Must pass pre-employment physical and background check.
Elektrisola is a respected industry leader with worldwide operations. We offer challenging hands-on work in our state of the art, facility with an impressive safety record. Our competitive benefits package includes employer contribution to Profit Sharing Retirement Plan, 401k Plan, Medical, Dental, and Vision coverage, Life Insurance Plans, and paid time off.
WHY JOIN ELEKTRISOLA
Elektrisola was founded in 1948 in Eckenhagen Germany. The Boscawen New Hampshire plant, built in 1976, was the first factory of the Elektrisola Group built outside of Europe which soon became the biggest fine wire factory in North America. We value teamwork and believe every employee has a voice in driving our success. We’re seeking hard-working talent to join our team!
Elektrisola is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $17.00 – $24.28 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Professional development assistance
- Referral program
- Retirement plan
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- 12 hour shift
- Night shift
- Did anyone from Elektrisola refer you to this job? If so, please enter their name here.
- High school or equivalent (Required)
- Manufacturing: 1 year (Preferred)
- One location
Typical start time:
Typical end time:
This Job Is:
- A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply
- A good job for someone just entering the workforce or returning to the workforce with limited experience and education
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma
- Waiting period may apply
- Only full-time employees eligible
Click Here To Apply