ESSENTIAL JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Preparing patients for radiologic procedures. Taking xrays following established procedures for patient care and safety.
- Using a variety of radiation protection and shielding materials.
- Ensuring equipment is in working order.
- Logging radiologic procedures completed. Processing related paperwork using computer equipment as directed.
- Stocking necessary medical and radiologic supplies.
- Performing basic nursing duties including the following to ensure good patient flow:
- Triaging patients
- Obtaining vitals
- Assisting with sterile procedures
- Administering point of care tests
- Ensuring all radiographs achieve a radiographic interpretation by clarifying discrepancies, including an analysis by teleradiology vendors.
- Assisting in other clinic functions as needed to provide superior customer satisfaction and operational efficiency.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
- Minimum high school degree or equivalent.
- ARRT or equivalent.
- Minimum of 3 years of radiologic experience preferred but not necessary.
- BLS certification.
- Must be able to work 12hr shifts.
ConvenientMD is a fullservice, urgent care group offering highquality and affordable medical care for a broad scope of illnesses and injuries for patients of all ages. An experienced provider is always on site. No appointment is needed, customers can just walkin from 8am to 8pm, 7 days a week. The company has a friendly staff providing a consumercentric experience in stateoftheart facilities equipped with digital xray, lab, ECG and IV.
Click Here To Apply