Under minimal supervision, provides professional line service for Tucson Aeroservice Center Inc. customers and transient aircraft. Previous experience a plus. Recent NATA Safety 1st certification is a plus.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESONSIBILITIES INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
- Fuel customer and transient aircraft.
- Operate towing equipment to reposition aircraft including maneuvering in tight quarters.
- Manually reposition aircraft when required.
- Climb ladders to fuel high-wing aircraft.
- Empty aircraft lavatories as requested by customer.
- Deliver catering to aircraft.
- Help load and unload luggage.
- Tansfer fuel into and out of fuel farm.
- Operate Ground Service Equipment such as Aircraft Tug, GPU, LAV Cart.
OTHER DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITES:
- Performs other functions as necessary or assigned such as customer service back-up, etc.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Must have a valid driver’s license and be insurable under the company’s vehicle insurance policy.
- Must be able to drive a manual transmission.
- Must have a neat, professional appearance.
- Line Service experience in a General Aviation or Military environment is preferred.
- Must be able to identify different fuels by color, odor and written designations.
- Must be able to manually reposition aircraft with and without the aid of towing equipment.
- Must be able to work at heights up to at least 9 ft.
- Must be able to communicate in a positive and effective manner.
- Must be able to work with minimal supervision.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Must be able to work 4/10 hr days.
- Must be able to work weekends, holidays and overtime as required.
Must be able to abide by the Company’s Drug and Alcohol Testing Policy
Medical Benefits Available
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $13.00 – $15.00 per hour
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
Click Here To Apply