Since 1916 Mubea, a German, family-owned automotive supplier, has focused on lightweight construction for heavy-duty suspension components and related products. We are the market leader in many segments of the spring industry supplying the world car manufacturers and leading Tier 1 system suppliers.
Mubea leads in innovation, design, development, and production of engine, suspension, transmission and body components. Our international standards are based on our technological developments and the most important objectives of the automobile industry: the sustained reduction of fuel consumption and emission levels.
For more information visit www.mubea.com.
- Performs pre-processing (mesh generation, material definition), CAE job submission and post-processing (illustration of CAE results) on given CAE models
- Supports CAE team in analyzing CAE results and reports to determine if design meets functional and performance specifications
- Confers with research and other engineering personnel to assist in finding design modifications as required and prepares such.
- Maintains full documentation of CAE model changes and results
- Confers with research personnel to clarify or resolve problems and with vendors to meet customer requirements and financial targets
- Prepares detailed CAD drawings, nesting investigations and schematics
- Evaluates engineering test results for possible application to development of systems or other uses
- Performs other duties as required or requested by management
Duties and Responsibilities
- Master’s Degree (M.Sc.) in mechanical engineering
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in crashworthiness CAE simulations
- Minimum 3 years’ experience using Hypermesh/Ansa and LS-Dyna CAE tools
- Experience in analyzing BIW and Chassis components
- Basic knowledge of sheet metal forming processes.
- PC aptitude including familiarity with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint is required
- Experience in stiffness, strength and durability CAE simulations
- Experience in CAE material definition and modeling
- Experience in CAE tools such as Nastran, Optistruct, Hypergraph etc.
- Experience in using CAD tools such as Catia/NX
- Basic knowledge of scripting using Python
What we offer
In addition to a competitive pay structure, Mubea offers a comprehensive benefits package that includes: medical, dental and vision insurance coverage, onsite medical facility for employees and dependents, life insurance, matching 401(k) program, tuition reimbursement, and paid time off.
Click Here To Apply