We are seeking a full-time Inventory Control Associate to help us oversee our inventory and receiving needs out of our facility in Grapevine, TX. In this position you will accurately tracking and documenting stock inventory; data manipulation; transferring equipment in/out of the departments; oversees all third party owned inventory. Key Duties Include:
Creates product templates for all new equipment and process sold equipment.
- Performs inventory cycle/physical counts for both serial and non-serial equipment.
- Receives inventory PO’s and barcodes assets to enter into the R2 reservation system.
- Asset Processing:
- Sources item pricing and availability for quotes/bids.
- Creates service tickets and communicates repair details
- Asset Analysis:
- Interacts with various levels of management and provide support for data projects.
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Must have a general understanding of inventory concepts and purchasing standards.
- Experienced in vendor contact and negotiation techniques.
- Strong computer skills (Microsoft Excel/Word)
Six diverse medical plans including prescription drugs, hospitalization, and telemedicine services
- Three unique dental options
- Preferred vision plan
Life & Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance
- Long & Short Term Disability
401(k) Traditional & Roth with company match
- Health Savings Account
- Flexible Spending Account
10 paid holidays
- Paid Vacation and Sick time
- Pet Insurance
- Traveler Insurance
And so much more!
Click Here To Apply