We are seeking s full-time Tech Ops to help move high-tech gear in and out of our facilities in Van Nuys, CA. Our Tech Ops is responsible for the shipping and returning of equipment. This includes obtaining an order to delivery of equipment to a client, and general organization of the warehouse.
Key duties include:
Responsible for the day-to-day order process, ensuring inbound and outbound orders get processed promptly.
- Communicates and creates shipping arrangements for orders leaving the buildings via vendors i.e. SOS, FedEx, UPS, etc.
- Helps load and unload gear off trucks using a hand truck, pallet jack, and forklift.
- Creates accurate R2 documentation for all the equipment leaving the building for an order.
- Coordinates outbound logistics including scheduling, transit time, pricing, and vehicle type.
- Preps gear packages including cleaning cases and preparing labels.
High school diploma or equivalent required
- Willingness to take on new challenges and problems and see them through
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Outlook, Excel)
- Knowledge of UBS R2 software a plus
Six diverse medical plans including prescription drugs, hospitalization, and telemedicine services
- Three unique dental options
- Preferred vision plan
Life & Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance
- Long & Short Term Disability
401(k) Traditional & Roth with company match
- Health Savings Account
- Flexible Spending Account
10 paid holidays
- Paid Vacation and Sick time
- Pet Insurance
- Traveler Insurance
And so much more!
Click Here To Apply