DENTAL ASSISTANTS WISHING TO MOVE TO ADMIN***GREAT OPPORTUNITY***
Our team of dental specialists work hand-in-hand with our general dentists, creating highly- coordinated care in one single location. When you join the West 10th Dental Group family, you gain a team of dental advocates!
We provide opportunities for career advancement and growth for those who seek it.
- Respond to high volume inbound calls while providing exceptional customer service.
- Pre-registration New Patients which includes dental insurance verification.
- Handle rescheduling of appointments, cancellations, patient communication via web. Retrieve after hours voicemail.
- Monitor schedule to ensure maximum patient appointments and customer satisfaction.
- Facilitate communication between patients, clinical staff, and other admin staff in a professional manner.
- Knowledgeable in patient relations, dental scheduling, treatment planning, ADA coding, dental insurance, dental billing, and dental reimbursement, including experience with Dental HMO & Dental PPO plans.
- Provide accurate patient dental education of financial information and payment options over the phone.
- Perform general office duties and accept other duties needed/assigned for the practice needs as required.
- Minimum 3 years experience in a Dental Practice, DA background is desired.
- High school diploma
- Strong computer literacy skills including MS Office.
- Exceptional customer service skills and professionalism in communications and demeanor.
- Exceptional attention to detail, organization, and time management skills.
- Adherence to confidentiality, state, federal, and HIPAA laws and guidelines with regards to patient’s records.
- Ability to work equally and collegiate with others, consistent with a workplace of dignity
- Desire to work in a call center environment
ABILITY TO CONVERT INQUIRIES INTO APPOINTMENTS.
- Experience with Dental Software, Open Dental experience preferred
- Fluent in English, Spanish speaking a plus
SCHEDULE & PAY
- Monday – Friday
We offer a generous benefits package, which includes medical, dental and vision coverage. We also offer life insurance, short- and long-term disability, FSA accounts, 401k, paid time off, bereavement leave, 6 paid holidays, and an Employee Assistance Program.
Do the Right Thing: Removing self-interest from the decision-making process and aligning actions with desired outcomes.
Ownership: Being open to feedback and honest caring communication and taking charge of your career.
Guard our Reputation: Through our actions and concern for patients and the community.
Embrace Growth: Understanding our practice will require EVERYONE to be flexible and adaptable.
Demonstrate Appreciation: Acknowledges coworkers to encourage teamwork, cooperation, and a healthy, positive environment.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $16.00 – $21.00 per hour
- 8 hour shift
- Dentistry: 1 year (Preferred)
- One location
Click Here To Apply