***This position can be based out of RICOH’s office in Exton, PA or remotely within Eastern or Central time zone preferred.
The portfolio marketing manager is responsible for developing deep buyer insights that will inform value propositions and messaging in content, campaigns and sales enablement materials, and for evolving a results-driven launch process. He/she must unify different teams, ensuring particularly strong interlock with product development, campaign management, field marketing and marketing operations.
This position will focus on marketing to the healthcare vertical.
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Research, develop and deploy buyer personas using a deep understanding of target buyer needs, the buying decision process, scenarios and regional variations
• Develop offering-level value propositions and narrative messaging elements targeted at segmented buyers to be activated into content, campaigns and the source messaging blueprint
• Develop regional sales enablement plans, adapting or creating region-specific sales content and tools and driving the adoption of offerings in the region
• Oversee US launch planning and own launch dashboards for new product, solution and services offerings, coordinating and interlocking upstream with global teams and downstream with regional/local teams
• Coordinate the launch process within RICOH’s US region.
• Formulate regional market sizing, segmentation and targeting strategies, rolling up to inform the global approach
• Write and socialize plans for portfolio marketing, sales enablement and launch
• Serve as the portfolio expert who transfers knowledge about markets and buyers across marketing and sales enablement functions
• Leverage competitive comparison guides to use in positioning against similar offerings from other organizations
• Develop customer references, testimonials and case studies for external and internal use
• Drive offering retention and upsell/cross-sell strategies for RICOH
• Conduct win/loss interviews for the region and perform ongoing analysis to determine the level of customer adoption and provide feedback to the offering team
• Monitor and report on the performance of portfolio offerings and communicate the results of related sales and portfolio marketing efforts
• Collaborate with channel teams where channel plays a key regional go-to-market role
QUALIFICATIONS (Education, Experience and Certifications)
• Bachelor’s degree required, preferably in marketing, business, engineering or a related field
• Healthcare specific marketing experience is preferred
• Strong business acumen
• Creative and innovative
• Audience focused (buyers, customers and users)
• Empathetic to cultural nuances and field resources
• Highly collaborative and able to work across functional teams, matrix organizations and regions
• Detail-oriented and well organized
Additional Pay Details:
Compensation range is $70,000 – $95,000
Position is bonus eligible.
Click Here to view RicohUSA Benefits
Click Here To Apply