FUNCTION: Drivers include: water truck driver, end dump driver, belly dump driver and gravel and asphalt delivery driver. The primary responsibility of the driver is to deliver product in a safe and efficient manner.
- Visualize, fulfill, and implement the company vision and core values.
- Maintain and clean assigned truck and perform daily pre- and post-trip inspections. Report mechanical problems to maintenance division.
- Water truck driver: fill rollers, water grade accurately and follow watering schedules.
- End dump driver: back truck and pup and dump into the asphalt lay-down.
- Belly dump driver: dump asphalt and rock products accurately, access off road construction sites, and safely maneuver truck where needed.
- Gravel & asphalt delivery driver: manage time schedule and customer order, load truck with the correct product and weight, obtain ticket and deliver correct product and quantity to customer.
- Pick up check or cash on cash on delivery (COD) orders and deliver to dispatch with billing tickets.
- Obtain ticket signed by customer and leave customer a copy.
- Maintain a commercial driver’s license (CDL) and department of transportation (DOT) medical card.
- Maintain insurable driving record.
- Obey all traffic laws and ensure compliance with all safety and environmental requirements.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS:
- Attention and commitment to safety
- Ability to work well with others in a team environment
- Ability to follow instructions
- Ability to work long hours
- Knowledge of DOT compliance
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) preferred.
- Class A CDL
- Medical card
- Clean driving record
- Ability to move at least 50 pounds
This description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, skills, efforts, or work conditions associated with this job. It is intended to be an accurate reflection of the principle job elements essential for making employment decisions. Duties associated with this job and the corresponding job specification may be changed at any time to accommodate Company business needs.
Click Here To Apply