Are you looking for a position where you can truly make a difference in someone’s quality of life and make great money doing so? Then this is the position for you! With great hours, a fun environment, and the ability to help people, why not apply now?
$16 / Hourly + Commissions + Benefits
Medical , Dental , Vision , Vacation , Holiday , Sick , and 401K
We are hiring immediately for Full-Time Sales Consultants with commission sales experience for our beautiful new Brentwood Store, conveniently located on Wilshire Boulevard and Brockton Avenue!
The Good Feet Stores, America’s #1 Arch Support Company is growing, and we are searching for energetic, results oriented Sales Consultants to join our team. We offer opportunities for advancement and professional growth.
We Have Fantastic Retail Hours:
10am – 6pm Monday – Saturday; 11am – 5pm Sundays
What We Offer:
- Immediate employment and training
- Tremendous compensation and benefits
- Pre-qualified leads and customers –no cold calling required!
- Professional and fun work environment
- Commission based sales experience- Required 1 year minimum
- Ability to work weekends: Friday, Saturday, and Sunday
- Great communication and interpersonal skills
- Competitive and self-motivated
- Positive, approachable, and empathetic
- Willing to work solo or in a team setting
- Open to learning new things
Physical activity is required for this position.
Physical need to bend, twist, squat, occasionally climb up and down ladders, lift up to 25 lbs., and perform our weight bearing pressure tests on our customers.
For more information about our employment opportunities visit:
Visit us at www.goodfeet.com
Please Note: Due to the high volume of interest, not all candidates will receive a response; If you do not receive a response it is because we have chosen not to interview you at this time.
Thank you, in advance for your understanding.
Employees at a franchise location are employed by the Franchisee and are not employees of Good Feet Worldwide (the Franchisor). Good Feet Worldwide neither dictates nor controls labor or employment matters for franchisees or their employees, and does not retain any reserved authority to control the terms and conditions of employment for franchisees or their employees. Each franchisee is responsible for ensuring compliance with local, state and federal law.
Click Here To Apply