ABOUT Right Factor Consulting Group:
Right Factor Consulting Group, LLC is a fast-growing business supporting federal agencies worldwide. Right Factor is focused on providing digital solutions to our federal and commercial clients. Our core capabilities focus on providing innovative solutions for Electronic Health Record (EHR) Training, Program Management Office (PMO) and Cyber Security solutions, supporting the War fighter, DoD Leadership, & the country. We are proud & honored to provide these services in support of our client’s mission.
Military Health System (MHS) | Defense Health Agency (DHA) – Health Informatics (HI)
Provide deployment support for the modernized EHR System of Military Health System – MHS GENESIS.
Right Factor has an opening for a Project Integration Manager (PIM) to join our team.
Project Integration Manager (PIM) is responsible for coordinating, overseeing, and providing project management of MHS GENESIS deployment activities at the MTF level ensuring all activities, risks, and resource are in place for the successful implementation of MHS GENESIS. They serve as a liaison between the MTF and other key stakeholders including implementation team and all relevant DHA departments, for all MHS GENESIS deployment activities.
· Accountable for all aspects of project performance related to deployment activities.
· Monitors performance indicators such as cost, timing, and manpower loading
· Reviews project schedules, performances, and deliverables for correctness and ensures their progress in accordance with the assigned timeline be responsible for the coordination and completion of training projects
· Coordinate and execute all deliverables in accordance with Project Management standards in congruence with PMBOK and PMI.
· Assist in identifying networks, remote access points, existing/future hardware and software interfaces, potential medical device integration (MDI) opportunities, and existing workflows with MTF staff.
· Establish baseline knowledge of MHS GENESIS and cultural readiness for change to enhance the needs for MTF and OPMED staff that will be MHS GENESIS users.
· Coordinate with assigned Work Stream Leads, Document and Update Work Breakdown Structure (WBS) work packages.
· Be a change agent by providing information to MTF leadership and system users regarding MHS GENESIS deployment schedules, training requirements, and account access requirements.
· Recognize, identify, and document risks and gaps to the successful deployment, implementation, adoption and sustainment of MHS GENESIS in the MTF and assist in effecting change/mitigations for improved success.
· Support change management efforts as directed by the government
· Coordinate with key stakeholders for on-site resource scheduling and management
· Ensure clear communications, track and report external project workgroup assignments.
and user role coordination as directed by the government.
· Collaborates with Project Managers, Project Integration Analyst, Site Integrators, Training Roles Mangers, and other personnel working on MHS GENESIS related issues at other MTFs within the DHA enterprise.
· Bachelor’s degree with at least 4 years of experience in support of military operations.
· Knowledge to analyze business processes and information management needs of medical organizations.
· Substantive knowledge of marketing research and Business Process Requirements (BPR) methodologies, analysis, theory, and application and strong interpersonal skills.
· Knowledge of various specialized areas of health care management.
· Expert knowledge to plan and organize work in an integrated team environment.
· Knowledge and skill to use office automation tools and techniques to design and generate reports, briefing materials, or comparable documents.
· Knowledge of DHA medical and service medical commands strategic planning.
· Knowledge of DHA and the Joint Commission on the accreditation of health care organizations regulations and policies that concern clinical operations.
· Must be fluent in verbal and written English and English medical terminology
US Citizenship is Required.
Candidate will need to obtain a DoD Public Trust Clearance.
Job Type: Full-time
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Electronic Health Records Systems: 3 years (Preferred)
- Government Project Management: 3 years (Preferred)
- Healthcare Systems: 3 years (Preferred)
- One location
Click Here To Apply