Your Qualifications Are
- Bachelor’s degree (BA/BS) in Business, or a minimum of four (4) yrs of experience in retail, and one year management experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience
EXPERIENCE, SKILL and ABILITY REQUIREMENTS:
- Strong leadership qualities with the ability to develop and motivating teams to success
- Proven track record in driving sales, profit margin, and P&< reports
JOB DESCRIPTION :
Why You’ll Love Working Here
Recently, named 2020 Pharmacy Innovator of the Year, by Drug Store News, Rite Aid is on the front lines of delivering healthcare services and retail products to more than 1.6 million Americans each day. We believe in the power of pharmacy to provide trusted and accessible care that helps our customers go beyond healthy and get thriving.
Through our RxEvolution strategy, Rite Aid is re-imagining the neighborhood pharmacy as a destination for total health and wellness – the place where traditional medicine and alternative therapies come together in perfect harmony.
In This Role You Will
Be a change agent in bringing our RxEvolution strategy to life! As a Store Manager Trainee you will be responsible for leading your store to success.
- To be trained under the Store Manager to have an understanding and manage the operation of a Rite Aid store to maximize sales/budgeting sales, margin, labor, and profitability.
- Under the direction of the Store Manager you will – Interview, hire, and lead future associates by providing performance feedback and implementing the mindset of driving sales.
- Will be trained to adhere to all regulatory and compliance legislations, polices, safety regulations, and overall store appearance standards.
- Learn how to uphold Rite Aid’s standards to prepare and account for the physical inventory, merchandise standards according to the POMP manual, profit planner, and corporate plan-o-gram.
- Guide and foster a customer centric culture and providing exceptional customer service to meet customer experience goals.
What’s In It For You?
- Competitive Health Plan
- Generous PTO (3 weeks in your first year!)
- Cellular Discount (Verizon & AT&T Wireless)
- Pet Insurance
- Long term/Short term Disability
Click Here To Apply