Your Qualifications Are
- Minimum of two (2) yrs of experience in retail, and one year management experience; and/or a two (2) year college degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
EXPERIENCE, SKILL and ABILITY REQUIREMENTS:
- Motivate associates while maintaining the overall daily operations of the store
- The ability to effectively communicate with store customers and team members
JOB DESCRIPTION :
Why You’ll Love Working Here
Recently, named 2020 Pharmacy Innovator of the Year, by Drug Store News, Rite Aid is on the front lines of delivering healthcare services and retail products to more than 1.6 million Americans each day. We believe in the power of pharmacy to provide trusted and accessible care that helps our customers go beyond healthy and get thriving.
Through our RxEvolution strategy, Rite Aid is re-imagining the neighborhood pharmacy as a destination for total health and wellness – the place where traditional medicine and alternative therapies come together in perfect harmony.
In This Role You Will
Be a change agent in bringing our RxEvolution strategy to life! As an Assistant Store Manager you will be responsible for leading your store to success.
- Understand and manage the operation of your individual store to maximize sales/budgeting sales, margin, labor, and profitability.
- Coach associates by implementing the mindset of driving sales and maintaining the appearance and safety protocols of the store.
- Analyze the P&< reports while upholding the preparation and accountability of the physical inventory, and the proper procedure of cash and bank depository.
- Guide and foster a customer centric culture and providing exceptional customer service to meet customer experience goals.
- Manage tasks and supervise team members in absence of the Store Manager
What’s In It For You?
- Competitive Health Plan
- Generous PTO (3 weeks in your first year!)
- Cellular Discount (Verizon & AT&T Wireless)
- Pet Insurance
- Long term/Short term Disability
Click Here To Apply