Join a team that is rated one of the top places to work in New Jersey! Join a team that creates great places for people to live, work, shop, and play! The Leasing Professional will be right in the heart of the community’s operation, performing all activities related to leasing apartment homes, resident events, completing the move-in process and lease renewals, all while achieving maximum occupancy! The role doesn’t stop there! The Leasing Professional will also assist residents throughout the lifecycle of their residency.
Key responsibilities include, but are not limited to
- Sell and close prospective residents on leasing apartments in the Community.
- Promptly responds to phone calls and emails from guests and current residents.
- Reviews unit availability daily.
- Walks “standard” tour path, vacant apartment homes and make-readies daily to ensure the “model” apartments and target apartments are ready for show; responsible for maintaining work areas and office in clean and orderly manner; need to have an awareness of the “curb appeal” of the property.
- Gathers information to learn about local community, surrounding community, and competition.
- Utilizes guest card to ascertain the needs and qualifications of every guest.
- Leads guests to vacant and/or model apartments and discusses the features and benefits that meet the needs of the guests.
- Records all traffic in computer CRM program daily.
- Follows up with each guest a minimum of 4 times.
- Creates applicant files and processes applications within the required timeframe according to SOP.
- Verifies qualifications of applicants.
- Presents all applications to Community Manager for approval.
- Contacts applicants to confirm approval or denial of application within 24 hours.
- Schedules lease signings within 24 hours of approval.
- Ensures that applicants are set up properly in the computer, and that all monies are processed within 24 hours.
- Completes lease agreement and collects rental deposit.
- Inspects condition of premises periodically and arranges for necessary maintenance.
- Participates in any internal or external marketing events as required.
- Assists in coordinating and mailing outreach marketing materials.
- Distributes flyers and letters to residents if necessary.
- Shops competitive properties and assists Community Manager in preparing a market comparison grid.
- Assists in promoting Woodmont Properties’ communities.
- Assists Community Manager with any requested work to be completed on the property.
- Promotes resident retention and Preferred Employer programs.
- Conduct or assist in performing corporate, business, and community outreach to improve traffic and leasing of community including the development of joint marketing programs.
- Demonstrates flexibility with hours and days worked.
- Other duties as assigned.
What You Bring:
- High school diploma or education degree (GED); or one to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Excellent customer service skills while maintaining the highest standards of professionalism
- The flexibility to work weekends
- Demonstrated experience in sales
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
What We Offer in Return:
- Competitive pay, bonus and highly competitive benefits including a medical, dental, and 401k program
- Company culture where ideas and creativity are fostered amongst all team members
- Generous time off policy
- Outstanding team environment
- Individualized training, mentoring and coaching
- Career development opportunities
Woodmont Properties is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Please note that Woodmont Properties does not accept unsolicited resumes from any source other than directly from candidates.
Woodmont Properties will not consider unsolicited referrals and/or resumes from search agencies, staffing agencies, fee-based referral services, headhunters, and recruitment agencies (hereinafter ‘vendor’). Unsolicited referrals and resumes sent to Woodmont Properties are deemed gratuitous.
If any vendor supplies any job candidate to Woodmont Properties without having signed an agreement with Woodmont Properties, Woodmont Properties is not obligated to pay any kind of referral fee to such vendor.
Any resumes submitted in the absence of a signed agreement will become the property of Woodmont Properties and no fee shall be due.
Click Here To Apply