The Executive Search Coordinator is the central point of contact for search consultants, clients, and candidates. This position will provide logistical and operational support to coordinate all phases of search projects. Emphasis on process driven tasks requiring strong communication, technical skills, the ability to both problem-solve, and anticipate and address potential issues in advance.
The workflow varies from routine to heavy and is primarily deadline driven. The office and workload is fast-paced with a team-oriented approach. Focus is on exceptional customer service and high quality work products for both candidate and client deliverables. All team members are expected to be self-starters with a sense of responsibility, urgency and ownership toward their work.
Provide administrative support to search consultants with all aspect of search projects including but not limited to:
- Serve as a project coordinator to support the search consultants in organizing and managing the client team and candidates through coordination of all search project efforts.
- Proactively drives business priorities and needs of the search consultants, clients and candidates.
- Manage the search consultant’s calendar: coordinating dates, setting appointments, and general calendar management.
- Perform logistical support through scheduling meetings and travel arrangements for consultants and candidates.
- Process and manage the timely submission of expense reports for consultants and candidates.
Team Collaboration and Communication
- Demonstrate professional communication skills verbally (in person and phone) and written (correspondence, report writing, proofreading, email, proposals, etc.) with clients and candidates.
- Successfully collaborate across multiple departments including research, IT, and accounting to ensure quality and timing of search project deliverables.
- Provide a high level of confidentiality and communication with candidates throughout the search process.
- Provide back-up assistance and support for other executive search coordinators when necessary.
Document and Data Management
- Create, edit and proofread client deliverables including memos, proposals, fee letters, leadership profiles, references, confirmation letters and narratives, all in accordance with the firm’s brand standards.
- Maintain up-to-date and accurate job search information in WittKieffer’s proprietary database.
Performs other duties as assigned
Required Job Qualifications
- Exceptional customer service skills both verbal and written skills.
- Experience proofreading and editing documents with the ability to make recommendations for improvements.
- Proactive in forecasting and communicating ways to solve potential issues and willing to take coaching and direction along the way.
- Proven ability to learn and navigate new software tools and applications; proficient with Microsoft Office, primarily Outlook, Word and PowerPoint.
- Excellent typing skills.
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment and excels at managing multiple projects at once.
- Self-motivated and deadline driven work ethic.
- Detail oriented with capability to see the big picture in order to shape project efforts.
- Ability to follow through on many routine matters without supervision, but using discretion on which matters can be handled alone and which should be referred to others.
- Ability to re-prioritize at a moment’s notice with changing needs of the search consultants, clients and candidates.
- Previous experience in healthcare, education and/or professional service organizations.
- Previous experience working in a team environment.
- Must be comfortable working in a confidential environment.
- High maturity and ability to exercise independent and rational judgement which is required to plan, prioritize and organize a diversified workload; recommends change in office practices or procedures.
- A “can-do” attitude and willingness to perform a wide variety of tasks required to meet the daily demands of the business.
Click Here To Apply