SELECTION PROCESS INFORMATION:
- After the deadline date, a committee will review and evaluate applications and supporting materials to select the applicants to be interviewed. Meeting the minimum qualifications does not assure the candidate an interview.
- All candidates will receive an e-notification to acknowledge receipt of their application materials. If not contacted within 3-6 weeks following the close of the recruitment, no suitable match was determined at this time.
- Travel expenses to attend first-level interview are the responsibility of the candidate.
- Application materials become the property of the District and will not be returned or duplicated.
- The District may choose to re-advertise or indefinitely delay filling a position. Some positions may include first and second level interviews.
- The District reserves the right to contact former, current, the most recent employers, and others to investigate past employment records of applicants.
- Any tentative verbal offer of employment is contingent upon formal approval of the college Governing Board.
- Upon hire the successful candidate must provide the required documents of identity and authorization to work and attest he/she is authorized to work in the United States.
West Valley-Mission Community College District is an Equal Opportunity Employer that seeks to employ a diverse workforce who will contribute to an inclusive and welcoming educational and employment environment. The District is committed to nondiscrimination on the basis of ethnic group identification, race, color, national origin, religion, age, sex, physical disability, mental disability, genetic information, ancestry, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, language, accent, citizenship status, transgender status, parental status, marital status, economic status, military or veteran status, and medical condition consistent with applicable federal and state laws.
Click Here To Apply