Ushio America, Inc. is a vertically integrated solutions company for lighting systems and components. Established in 1967 as a subsidiary of Ushio Inc., in Tokyo, Japan, Ushio America offers a full spectrum of over 2,500 products and services to its customers. We are looking for a motivated QC Inspector looking for growth to join our team.
- Full Time
- Paid Time off
- Holiday Pay
- Medical, Dental and Vision
- 401k Match
- Stable company. Been in business for over 50 years
Inspect lamps at the Final Quality Control Station. Perform incoming inspection and sampling inspection. Assist with matters relating to quality. Complete special assignments.
ESSENTIALS OF POSITION:
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Basic math skills.
- Attention to detail – accuracy.
- Excellent eyesight.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Operate lab test equipment
- Basic computer skills (i.e. Excel, Word)
- Good reasoning ability.
- Reasonable overtime.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Perform 100% final lamp inspection.
- Achieve inspection targets.
- Immediately notify supervision of abnormal failures or trends.
- Recommend improvements for inspection procedures and department routines.
- Assist line checkers.
- Assist Quality Supervisors with quality issues in production.
- Compilation and calculation of various FQC data for reporting and analytical purposes.
- Perform sample inspection for incoming parts and materials.
- Perform sample inspection of each lot for all lamp types, when produced.
- Help prepare quality packets for new lamps.
- Follow all established procedures and special instructions.
- Organize and clean assigned area(s) daily.
- Follow all safety rules and wear protective equipment as directed.
- Help train other employees as requested.
- Set up and monitor life test lamps as needed and maintain accurate records.
- Perform calibration and maintain records for all measuring devises.
- Inspect and verify jigs and gauges for production.
- Assist with ISO System Audit Program to insure conformity process.
- Follow all procedures and work instructions associated with the company’s ISO certification(s) and quality standards
- Perform other work as necessary or as requested.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $14.00 – $15.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- 10 hour shift
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Manufacturing: 1 year (Preferred)
- One location
Typical start time:
Typical end time:
Click Here To Apply