If you are an automotive Finance & Insurance professional (F&I Manager) and you are looking for an opportunity in a Fortune 500 company (NYSE: LAD) we want to talk to you!
We are committed to growing our company and Growing our People!
The F&I Manager is responsible for providing exceptional customer service while helping customers choose products that protect their vehicle purchase. In addition this individual works with lenders to obtain financing approval and completes all vehicle purchase and associated paperwork accurately and on time. The F&I Manager is responsible for following up on and collecting receivables.
- Help customers choose protection packages for their vehicle by presenting all products and their benefits.
- Ensure financing for customers; by building professional relationships with lenders and working with them to get the best financing available for our customers.
- Submit deals to bank electronically using appropriate dealer system.
- Enter transactions accurately into ADP and bank approval systems.
- Process all transaction paperwork and ensure it is accurate and meets the needs of the Office, state specific DMV and lender requirements.
- Track deal receivables and follow-up on outstanding items to ensure collection of all money and bank stipulations for contract funding.
- Participate in store meetings including Sales Receivables, Save-a-Deal and Store Manager meetings.
- Interact with sales team and sales managers to ensure transactions are completed accurately and to the customer’s satisfaction.
- Follow-up with customers as courtesy reminder for purchased products requiring customer action (ex. Protective coating applied)
- Assist Sales Team with customer engagement in the sales department during peak traffic times.
- Obtain all appropriate licensing within 90 days from date of hire
- Competitive pay
- Medical, Dental and Vision Plans
- Paid Holidays & PTO
- Short and Long-Term Disability
- Paid Life Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Lithia Learning Center
- Vehicle Purchase Discounts
- Wellness Programs
High School graduate or equivalent, 18 years or older required. Acceptable driving record and a valid driver’s license in your state of residence necessary for select roles. We are a drug free workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity (regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status). We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.
Click Here To Apply