Veterinary Assistants and Students: We are looking for 1 or 2 dedicated veterinary professionals to join our current team.
Our team is made up of fun, friendly people that are wholeheartedly devoted to helping pets and their people!
We are looking for a bright, welcoming personality and at least 2 year of previous veterinary assisting experience. Veterinary technician or assistant students are also encouraged to apply. We do occasionally have entry level positions available, but our veterinary assisting position is fast paced and requires previous experience.
Successful candidates will have good written and verbal communication skills and have above average knowledge of medical terminology. Excellent people AND pet skills are a must! Knowledge of Cornerstone practice management software is a plus.
Here’s a little more of what we have to offer:
- We offer flexible scheduling and part time or full time hours.
- We love to innovate and try new things, whether it’s BETA testing a new service or piece of equipment for an industry partner, or blazing a trail with something of our own. Your brilliant ideas are MOST welcome.
- We’re AAHA accredited and PROUD of it!
- We embrace Fear-Free patient care for all of our patients, in all areas of the practice, and are actively pursuing Fear Free practice accreditation.
- Support and wellness are important! We offer an Employee Assistance Plan, professional development, and generous benefits to promote a healthy work-life balance.
The MOST IMPORTANT THING you need to know about us? We LOVE our patients…and it shows in the dedication of our team, the quality of our medicine, and the compassion of our care!
If you would like to apply, please include a current resume and cover letter.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $12.00 – $18.00 per hour
- veterinary: 2 years (Required)
- One location
Typical start time:
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Innovative — innovative and risk-taking
- People-oriented — supportive and fairness-focused
- Team-oriented — cooperative and collaborative
- Waiting period may apply
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Temperature screenings
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Virtual meetings
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place
Click Here To Apply