ABOUT THE ROLE:
CareLinx is looking for a Registered Nurse (RN) in a skilled nursing facility (SNF) setting. Every day you will be making a difference in people’s lives and creating meaningful relationships with patients and their families.
Work Full Time! Secure a stable opportunity with us and extend your care immediately.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Observing and recording a patient’s medical history and symptoms that they are experiencing
- Administering medications and treatments for their patients
- Operating and monitoring any medical equipment that is used as part of the patient’s care
- Educating patients on their diagnosis and course of treatment
- Serving as an empowering body to influence patient empowerment, and successful outcomes of clinical quality, through relationships and access-based knowledge
If you believe this role is calling you, and you feel you would be a good fit for our partners and clients, then we’d love for you to apply here in Indeed or directly to this application form: bit.ly/CareLinxApply.
- Must have an active state-issued license as a Registered Nurse
- Have a CPR or BLS Certification, and results for a Physical Test and a TB Test (taken within one year)
- Have at least three months of experience as an RN
CareLinx, Inc. (www.carelinx.com) is the world’s first and only online nationwide network for in-home care, and skilled nursing. In 2017, CareLinx was acquired by Generali Global Assistance, the third-largest insurance company in the world.
We are an equal opportunity employer. We accept and celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $60.00 per hour
- 12 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Multiple locations
Click Here To Apply