Ventura Health and Rehabilitation Center is now seeking an MDS Coordinator. Competitive wages and great benefits!!!
Conducts and coordinates the completion of required Resident Assessment Instrument (RAI) and is responsible for the implementation and ongoing evaluation of each resident’s comprehensive plan of care.
- Must possess a current, unencumbered, active license to practice as a registered nurse in this state.
- Experience with MDS completion preferred.
Major Duties and Responsibilities
Coordination of the facility’s Resident Assessment Instrument (RAI) process in accordance with state and federal regulations.
Accurate completion of all MDS assessments and any supporting assessments or clinical documentation.
Implementation and ongoing evaluation of each resident’s comprehensive plan of care.
Scheduling and leading interdisciplinary care plan team meetings.
Auditing medical records for the presence of supporting documentation for all items coded on the MDS. Provide education to department heads, physicians, and other staff as needed.
Collaborating with health plans, physicians and the interdisciplinary team for assuring insurance approvals and/or that residents meet eligibility and coverage criteria.
Interpreting rules, regulations and coverage guidelines and acting as primary resource for problem solving in regards to the SNF prospective payment system and quality reporting program.
Job Type: Full-time
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- MDS: 1 year (Required)
- RN License (Preferred)
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Detail-oriented — quality and precision-focused
- Innovative — innovative and risk-taking
- Outcome-oriented — results-focused with strong performance culture
- Stable — traditional, stable, strong processes
- People-oriented — supportive and fairness-focused
- Team-oriented — cooperative and collaborative
- Only full-time employees eligible
Click Here To Apply