Our established general practice is looking for a dental assistant to join our team! You will be working with a group of dedicated dentists, assistants, and hygienist who love what they do. Candidate should be knowledgeable with taking digital x-rays, sterilization, and assisting in dental procedures. We are looking for someone responsible, professional, friendly, and a team player.
Our office is modern, paperless, and high tech. On top of the traditional procedures like fillings, crowns, and cleanings, some other procedures we do are Orthodontics, implants, root canals, and extractions.
We are open 5 days a week, Monday through Friday with 1 Saturday a month.
If you think you have the qualifications we are looking for and are wanting to learn something new and help our patients keep their smiles beautiful and healthy along the way, we want to hear from you!
Experience is a plus, but if you’re willing to learn and a quick learner new graduates are welcome to apply.
We offer paid holiday, PTO, sick pay, and dental after probationary period.
Please e-mail your resume to us and we will get back to you shortly : )
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $16.00 – $21.00 per hour
- 8 hour shift
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Dental Assisting: 1 year (Preferred)
- Registered Dental Assistant (Preferred)
- X-Ray Certification (Preferred)
- One location
- Assisting chair-side
- Taking records, impressions, or x-rays
- Using computers to update electronic patient records
- Assisting with lab tasks as needed
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Plastic shield at work stations
- Temperature screenings
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place
Click Here To Apply