Duties include: Front desk patient registration, collecting payments, scheduling surgical cases, insurance verification, making charts and updating electronic medical records, answering multi-line telephone system, answering billing questions, assisting patients with questions regarding insurance and financial matters, and performing other duties as assigned.
Daily work schedule is Monday – Friday, 8:30 am – 5:00 pm, job requires flexibility in schedule.
Demonstrated ability to interact with all patients in a friendly, courteous and professional manner that ensures 100% patient satisfaction.
Minimum of 2 years experience working in a medical office environment. High School Graduate or equivalent.
Skilled in computer use. Experience performing detailed tasks with a high degree of accuracy and efficiency. Excellent oral and written communication skills, including accurate grammar, spelling and punctuation. Ability to maintain confidentiality at all times. Ability to operate and prioritize in a high volume, fast paced environment. Experience performing detailed tasks accurately and efficiently, even with multiple interruptions. Ability to perform work independently and with a high level of accuracy.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $12.00 – $16.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Employee discount
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Customer Service: 2 years (Preferred)
- Computer Skills: 2 years (Preferred)
- One location
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Stable — traditional, stable, strong processes
- People-oriented — supportive and fairness-focused
- Team-oriented — cooperative and collaborative
- Only full-time employees eligible
- Remote interview process
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Temperature screenings
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Virtual meetings
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place
Click Here To Apply