(Phlebotomist/Paramedical Examiner) APPS is seeking to fill multiple roles for Examiners to perform mobile insurance examinations. We are looking for experienced Examiners to create their own flexible schedule and earn an unlimited income! Are you experienced in the collection of medical history, physical data collection, long term care assessments, and blood, Urine Specimens or EKGs? APPS has Phlebotomist/Paramedical examiners opportunities all over the State of Alabama! Apply Today! With the highest reimbursement fees, travel fees and bonuses of any exam company!
Medical Assistant – Venipuncture – Healthcare Technician – Nurse.
Nursing Job Responsibilities:
As an APPS Examiner you will conduct mobile healthcare screens. You will schedule applicant appointments and communicate daily with our office regarding case status.
Other responsibilities of the Examiner include:
- Recording medical history.
- Taking and recording vital signs (height, weight, pulse & blood pressure).
- Collecting and processing blood & urine samples.
- Providing daily case updates to office via the internet.
- These exams will be completed at the client’s home, work or insurance agents office.
- Qualified candidates of the Examiner position must have 1 + year of current phlebotomist experience and have completed a minimum of 125 draws.
- Ideal candidates possess the interpersonal skills to interface with clients, management, and office staff with a high level of courtesy and professionalism.
Other requirements of the Paramedical Examiner include:
- Current phlebotomist training (For example: RN, LPN, MedTech, Medical Assistant, or Paramedic).
- A valid driver’s license and your own reliable transportation and car insurance.
- Personal access to the internet and a scanner/fax machine.
- A personal cell phone.
- Organized and detail oriented • Bi-lingual speakers are, a plus! And get additional bonus fees.
Please answer the following questions:
1. Do you have a current Driver’s License?
2. Do you have reliable transportation with insurance coverage?
3. How many years of blood drawing experience do you have?
4. Do you have any experience completing insurance exams?
Click Here To Apply