Timeck Care Inc is looking for a Program Coordinator.
Location: Nashville, TN.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- 24 hr. oversight of all assigned facilities.
- 24 hr. call in case of emergencies on any assigned site.
- Communication with Parents/Guardians, Conservators, advocates of individuals assigned.
- Conducting Performance evaluations on all staff as needed in a timely manner.
- Conducting & oversees all Monthly reviews for all individuals assigned.
- Responsible for scheduling all homes and ensuring schedules are complete and covered.
- Ensuring that all supervisory visits to all individual’s homes are done as described in TCI Supervisory Plan.
- Ensuring staff documentation is accurate and complete.
- Ensuring staff has all needed training required for daily documentation.
- Ensuring all staff has adequate and complete training prior to employment and during employment by TCI.
- Conducting training as needed and as certified by DIDD and respective MCOs.
- Scheduling & Attending TCI Mandatory Administrative meetings and required DIDD & MCOs meetings & training.
- Attending all Circle of Support and Plan of Care meetings and house meetings and report to Executive Director and/or Administrator.
- Ensuring that all documented daily notes meet all standards and requirements.
Ensuring Health and Safety of all individuals served by doing among other things the following:
- Ensuring that all medical appointments are scheduled and follow up are not missed.
- Adequate food supplies and groceries/supplies.
- Conducting monthly fire drills.
- Ensuring proper administration of medication in all the homes.
- Timely reporting on “reportable incidents” to DIDD, MCOs, and TCI office.
- Resolving staff/consumer complaints as per TCI Policy and Procedures.
- The ability to exercise good judgment and remain calm in a crisis situation.
- The ability to interact with a wide range of people.
- Two years of related work experience required. Additional education can be substituted for experience.
- Proficiency in the use of software applications, databases, spreadsheets, and/ or word processing favorable.
Click Here To Apply