Hospitality Aides will work assisting the Certified Nursing Assistants until they are trained as a Certified Nursing Assistant. The Hospitality Aide will answer to the Charge Nurse. Once the Hospitality Aide becomes a Certified Nursing Assistant, they will provide basic nursing duties for residents who are temporarily or permanently unable to care for themselves. CNA duties range from helping with a patient’s personal hygiene to taking the patient’s blood pressure readings.
Duties & Responsibilities:
· Assisting CNA’s passing fresh water cups, snacks, towels and food trays to residents.
· Assisting nurses and CNA’s by answering call lights, transporting residents to and from dining hall.
· Assisting the CNA’S daily by, spending one-on-one time with the residents.
· Assisting the CNA’s making beds and changing linens
· Assistance straightening resident’s rooms and emptying trash bins
· Stocking of supplies.
· Maintaining a sanitary work area
· Participating in activities with residents
· Preparing patients rooms prior to their arrival or discharge
· High school diploma or equivalent
· Excellent communication skills
· Compassionate & caring
· Desire to become a certified nursing assistant
**This position is located in Tishomingo OK**
Job Type: Full-time
- 8 hour shift
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Caregiving: 1 year (Preferred)
- Driver’s License (Preferred)
- CNA (Preferred)
- One location
- Waiting period may apply
- Only full-time employees eligible
- Remote interview process
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Plastic shield at work stations
- Temperature screenings
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place
Click Here To Apply