Looking for a phlebotomy trained EMT or MA for immediate hire in our independently owned OBGYN office. The ideal candidate for this opportunity will be motivated, enthusiastic, flexible, and experienced in in the field of obstetrics and gynecology/women’s health.
Job requirements include:
* Phlebotomy and electronic lab ordering
* Vital signs
* Ability to obtain a complete medical history
* Comfort using EMR/ general computer knowledge
* Assisting with in-office procedures including colposcopy, LEEP, and endometrial ablation.
Additional Skills that would be beneficial include:
* Insurance Verification
* Insurance Prior authorization
* Surgery Scheduling
Serious, qualified candidates are encouraged to apply!
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: $14.00 – $17.00 per hour
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
All patients required to wear face coverings. Patient guests are limited to minimize waiting room congestion.
- High school or equivalent (Required)
- Phlebotomy: 1 year (Preferred)
- medical office: 1 year (Preferred)
- One location
Typical start time:
Typical end time:
- Only full-time employees eligible
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place
Click Here To Apply