West Coast Neuro is a trusted leader in IONM and diagnostic support services to surgeons and health care facilities for the spine, complex cranial, and other surgical procedures.
Headquartered in Los Angeles, West Coast Neuro is seeking a Neuromonitoring Technologist with a passion for patient care who enjoys the science of neurophysiology and has the expertise and confidence to build positive relationships with surgeons and surgical staff.
Our ideal team member:
- 2-3 years minimum IOM experience (CNIM Preferred but not required)
- Confident and able to prepare and perform intraoperative neurodiagnostic testing, including:
- Triggered EMG (Cranial Nerves too)
- Sensory and Motor Evoked Potentials
- Must have a strong understanding of surgical spine procedures and the effects of anesthesia on neuromonitoring as well as intraoperative warning criteria.
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills and be able to logically troubleshoot monitoring equipment, networking issues, and physiologic and non-physiologic artifacts.
- Must have a clinically scientific mind, a positive attitude, and a caring touch.
West Coast Neuromonitoring is a tech-driven organization, we understand the operating room environment, we understand the nature of what a technologist experiences in a day, we understand the need for a healthy work-life balance, competitive compensation, and the need to learn more and be supported. Become a part of the West Coast Neuromonitoring team and be valued and feel good about what you do.
- Relocation package (If applicable)
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $60,000.00 – $100,000.00 per year
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Monday to Friday
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- IOM: 1 year (Preferred)
- Multiple locations
- Remote interview process
Click Here To Apply