Prime Roots is seeking a seasoned Brand Manager to develop and implement strategies for brand growth. In this role, you’ll own the strategy and implementation of Prime Root’s omnichannel marketing plan. As Prime Roots continues to grow, you’ll research and analyze opportunities for future brand growth, and create campaigns to advance our brand positioning and communication.
What you’ll do:
- Develop and implement a full growth go-to-market launch strategy for Prime Roots across PR, brand partnerships, consumer engagement, and event strategies.
- Control messaging strategy for new products in online and retail channels, including strategy for ad copy, POS merchandise, retail programs, and sales kits.
- Lead branding, naming, and packaging development for new products.
- Collaborate cross-functionally across teams (marketing, sales, R&D, and production) to support product development.
- Identifying consumer and market trends, as well as the voice of our customers, to guide brand strategy and inform product opportunities
- Leverage consumer and industry insights to develop more powerful consumer communications, brand programming, and new products
- Analyze and interpret market trends, syndicated data, and consumer research to track brand performance and inform better sales and marketing team decisions
- Track and manage the marketing budget to ensure the company hits its annual business plan goals
- Develop new insights into solutions that result in organizational improvements
- Directly train and manage the day to day marketing team
Who you are:
- A Bachelors’s or Masters’s in marketing, business administration, or related field (MBA preferred).
- You have a demonstrated track record of bringing products to the market.
- E-commerce experience is a MUST for this role (DTC strongly preferred).
- You are a rockstar communicator who can collaborate with and get buy-in from multiple stakeholders across different teams
- You are a risk-taker, you enjoy taking a strategic, data-driven approach to solving problems.
- You’re familiar with reading and analyzing consumer insights and trends.
- A fast-paced startup environment sounds like home.
Perks of working with us:
- Opportunity to work in a fast-growing innovative food startup.
- Competitive compensation and equity.
- Excellent growth and advancement opportunities.
- Collaborative working environment.
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance.
- FSA, HSA, and Commuter Benefits Accounts.
Prime Roots is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity and inclusiveness. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
About Prime Roots
Prime Roots (formerly Terramino Foods) is a venture-backed San Francisco Bay Area-based food company that is mission and community-driven. Prime Roots grows and uses a fungi super protein to make delicious and ultra-sustainable food products. The work of the Prime Roots team has been featured in publications such as The Wall Street Journal, Fast Company, Forbes, Food and Wine, and more.
About Prime Roots:
Prime Roots (formerly Terramino Foods) is a venture backed San Francisco Bay Area based food company that is mission and community driven. Prime Roots grows and uses a fungi superprotein to make delicious and ultra-sustainable food products. The work of the Prime Roots team has been featured in publications such as the Wall Street Journal, Fast Company, Forbes, Food and Wine, and more.
Click Here To Apply