Chef Thomas Keller has brought his high quality cuisine and service to Miami, Florida with the Surf Club restaurant.
Join our service team in the capacity of Food Runner, offering great opportunities for growth and advancement.
Qualified candidates must have 1-3 years previous service experience in a chef-driven environment.
Our company culture is founded on mentorship and providing a solid foundation of skills to support our profession. With some of the highest wages, as well as:
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental and Vision insurance
- Retirement Savings, offering both pre-tax and post-tax savings options with company matching, offering immediate vesting.
- Formalized Mentorship program
- Experiential PAID Scholarships for study in Food/Wine/Cuisine
- Student Loan Refinancing program
- Employee Assistance Program
- Dining Discounts at Chef Keller’s other properties
- Discounts at Chef Keller’s retail outlet, Finesse the Store
- Employee Recognition Awards
- Family Meals Provided
- On site Educational Classes
- Discounts on:
- Chefs Equipment
- Uniform Attire
- Computers and Electronics
If this opportunity doesn’t interest you, but you have a service background, share your resume for future consideration.
Who we are:
Chef Thomas Keller is regarded as a world leader in the culinary profession. The restaurants and people he inspires are dedicated to setting new restaurant standards in service, cuisine and employment experience.
Our goal is to collaborate with talented restaurant professionals and offer opportunities to learn and grow within the hospitality profession. The Surf Club will be located in Surfside, FL. Reminiscent of its history, the Surf Club will be offering continental cuisine in an upscale sophisticated environment.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We take affirmative action to ensure equal opportunity for all applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other legally protected characteristics.
More detail about The Surf Club Restaurant part of Thomas Keller
Click Here To Apply