As a Maintenance Technician, you will have a diverse set of responsibilities including installation, troubleshoot, repair, preventative maintenance and emergency repairs on donut processing equipment and factory needs. Additional responsibilities will include:
- Completes store work orders, accurately and on time
- Performs repairs including being “on call” to perform emergency/unscheduled repairs of equipment outside of normal working hours
- Perform simple machinist duties and responsibilities
- Diagnose problems, replace or repair parts, test and adjust
- Monitor & perform regular preventative maintenance on equipment according to preventative maintenance schedule (daily, weekly, monthly)
- Detect faulty operations, defective material and report those and any unusual situations to proper supervision
- Comply with safety regulations and maintain clean and orderly work areas
You will be working in unique conditions. The work conditions described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the job.
- Possible exposure to nut, dairy or other food allergens
- Required to talk and hear
- The position is very active and requires standing, walking, bending, kneeling, stooping, crouching, crawling and climbing ladders to various heights as required
- Frequent lifting and or moving items over 50 pounds
- Position requires close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus
- Exposure to cold and wet atmosphere and prolonged periods of sun exposure.
- Possibility of exposure to fumes or airborne particles, moving mechanical parts and vibrations
- Safety glasses, respiratory mask, and ear protection are provided as needed
Full time employees are eligible for healthcare benefits.
- Competent mechanic skills including but not limited to mechanical, pneumatic, hydraulic, electrical, & electronic troubleshooting to complete repairs of donut processing equipment
- Ability to read and interpret equipment manuals and work orders to perform required maintenance and service
- Ability to perform variety of plumbing/electrical maintenance and carpentry functions
- Ability to use hand power tools, electric meters and material handling equipment while ensuring OSHA regulations are met
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to explain the diagnosis and solution
- Ability to focus for extended periods of time and diagnose problems quickly
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- 1 years’ experience in the preventative maintenance
- Travel requires
- Must be able to lift over 50 lbs
- Must be comfortable with the working conditions described above
Click Here To Apply