In 1950, Bill Rosenberg opened the first Dunkin’ shop in Quincy, Massachusetts. Dunkin’ licensed the first of many franchises in 1955.
Dunkin’ is the world’s leading baked goods and coffee chain, serving more than 3 million customers per day. Dunkin’ sells 52 varieties of donuts and more than a dozen coffee beverages as well as an array of bagels, breakfast sandwiches and other baked goods.
This Dunkin’ restaurant is independently owned and operated under a franchise granted by DD Franchising LLC.
You are applying for work with Dunkin’ | Ahn, a franchisee of Dunkin’, not Dunkin’ Brands, Inc., Dunkin’ or any of their affiliates. Any information you submit will be provided solely to the franchisee. If hired, the franchisee will be your only employer. Franchisees are independent business owners who are solely responsible for their own employees and set their own wage and benefit programs that can vary among franchisees. The Dunkin’ trademarks, logos and designs are trademarks of DD IP Holder, LLC. Used under license.
Benefits of working at Dunkin’ include:
- Competitive salary – negotiable based on previous work experience and skills
- Paid time off (vacation, sick)
- The opportunity to grow within a dedicated company
By submitting this application, you certify that I have read this application and the information on it is complete and correct. I understand that any omissions or misrepresentation of information is grounds for dismissal.”
Dunkin’ is an equal opportunity employer.
- Minimum 5 + years of leadership or management experience in a Quick Service Restaurant
- Must have worked as a GM for other QSR (AM business experience strongly preferred)
- Top-notch customer service skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel and Powerpoint
- Ability to work at the store level to ensure the Company’s and Brand’s operational standards are met
- Excellent leadership skills
- Works well under pressure and is able to multi-task
- Financial literacy and analytical/problem solving skills
- Access to a vehicle and a valid Driver’s License required
- Fluent in English
Click Here To Apply