Job ID: 2018375
Location: , , US
Date Posted: 2020-11-20
Category: Program Management
Subcategory: Project Analyst
Shift: Day Job
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time
Minimum Clearance Required: None
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: Public Trust
Potential for Remote Work: Yes
SAIC and its Veterans Affairs (VA) Practice is one of the largest and fastest growing providers of consulting services to the Federal market. SAIC is creating professional opportunities for those seeking a growth oriented business environment. Our professionals work with Government agencies and organizations to create efficiencies, increase organizational and human performance, reduce costs, improve operating results, and achieve mission success.
This is a 100% remote / work from home job.
SAIC is deploying a multidisciplinary team of experienced professionals to provide technical management and support services that will assist in delivering effective, consistent and timely project management execution throughout the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC). SAIC is seeking a Business Process Analyst to support project management activities across a broad spectrum of Office of Information & Technology (OI&T) projects.
Duties to include:
- Support project and related adherence and compliance with Veteran Affairs Product Line Accountability and Reporting Systems (VA PARS) processes, procedures, and related artifacts and documentation (for example populate VA PARS document templates, Critical Decision (CD) PowerPoint’s, VA PARS and Reporting Dashboards entries and updates).
- Project meeting support: facilitation, agendas, minutes and action items.
- Data calls (receive, analyze, coordinate response).
- Support preparation of briefings and reporting, including coordinating with Office of Information Technology (OIT) and Business stakeholders and preparing briefings to Enterprise Portfolio Management Division (EPMD) Portfolio level and senior OIT leadership.
- Manage project’s compliance with governance bodies (example: Authority to Operate (ATO), Section 508) and coordinate with appropriate staff (Information Security Officer (ISO), Privacy Officer (PO), project team, etc.).
- Risk Management
- Experience working with customers, users and project leads in analyzing, designing, implementing and supporting a wide variety of IT business systems covering many diverse applications such as healthcare and financial systems. Support management of Jira, GIthub and Confluence as necessary.
SAIC is a premier technology integrator solving our nation’s modernization and readiness challenges. Our offerings across defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets include high-end solutions in engineering, IT, and mission outcomes. We integrate the best components from our portfolio with our partner’s ecosystem to deliver innovative and effective solutions. We are 25,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. Headquartered in Reston, VA, SAIC has annual revenues of nearly $7.1 billion. For information, visit saic.com or Working at SAIC for benefits details. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer empowering people no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or veteran status. We strive to create a diverse, inclusive and respectful work culture that values all.
Click Here To Apply