The outdoors is a big place and just as it offers endless adventures, so does our company.
Camping World is the premier one-stop-shop for everything RV. Along with RV parts and accessories, we also offer a full selection of new and used RVs for sale; service centers with over 1,900 bays and over 1,600 technicians on staff; over 100 collision centers; RV Spa detail and refurbishment centers; technical advice from knowledgeable experts and hard-to-find parts.
As the RV industry leader, Camping World is always looking for new and better ways to enhance your RV and outdoor experience. Camping World is a big place, just like the great outdoors. We make it our mission to equip you for it. We’ve got an awesome team already, but there’s always room for more!
Camping World offers highly competitive performance driven compensation plans, immediate enrollment in a comprehensive benefits package, and true training and advancement opportunities.
We are seeking a dynamic leader and team builder to deliver the highest level of customer satisfaction and profitability at our growing Service Center.
- Ensure a consistently high level of internal and external customer satisfaction throughout the service department
- Drive profitability through increased sales, gross profit, P&L management, and labor cost control
- Build a high performing team of Technicians, Service Advisors, Parts Associates, Warranty Administrators, Porters, and Detailers through continual associate development and best hiring practices
- Foster a culture that promotes employee development & retention, customer satisfaction, and philanthropy
- Create and maintain strong working relationships with external vendors
- Meet or exceed monthly budget projections
- Maintain a safe and functional working environment
- Experience managing a high volume Service Center in the RV, automotive, marine, or power sports industry is strongly preferred
- Demonstrated ability to ensure a high level of customer satisfaction and profitability in a fast paced, deadline driven environment
- Knowledge of RV’s and RV systems is a plus
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Proficiency in a dealership software system (ADP, IDS, Reynolds & Reynolds, etc.)
- Intermediate or better skills in MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Ability to read and analyze P&L reports
- Valid driver’s license
Full-time associates are offered a comprehensive benefit package including medical, dental, vision, PTO, 401k and more! Part-time associates are offered access to dental & vision coverage!
We are an equal employment opportunity employer. The Company’s policy is not to discriminate against any applicant or employee based on race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, age (40 and over), disability, veteran or uniformed service-member status, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws.
We consider Military experience equally as valuable as civilian work experience. Veterans, Reservists and Transitioning Service Members are encouraged to include Military duty and certifications on their resume and applications when applying for a position.
Click Here To Apply