This management position involves directly supervising 3-4 hourly employees. This position will train, develop, and hold their subordinates responsible for meeting company safety, production, and attendance standards. The Part-Time Operations Supervisor provides innovative and effective leadership and cultivates a functional working relationship with all levels of personnel throughout the organization.
Part-Time Supervisors generally work a 5 day work week at 5 1/2 hours a day, with a guarantee of 27 1/2 hours a week. Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, and legal benefits are offered to employees and their eligible dependents starting on day 1. Additional benefits include tuition reimbursement, 401K with company match, retirement plan, discounted stock purchase options, and paid vacations/holidays, quarterly bonus opportunities, and annual merit increases, with advancement opportunities available as well.
The Part-Time Operations Supervisor responsibilities may include but are not limited to the following:
- Responsible to ensure that all employees adhere to safety policies and procedures at all times, operating in full compliance with department, station, corporate and OSHA requirements.
- Management of department resources to ensure maximum output, accuracy, and efficiency at all times. Ensure that all department and/or corporate policies and procedures are communicated, understood, and adhered to.
- Function as an effective liaison and advocate on all levels to ensure that employee, department, and corporate needs are addressed in a timely and productive manner.
- Ensure that all department employees receive specific and detailed orientation, skills and safety training, appropriate materials and information, regular evaluations, and pro-active coaching to support their continued development.
UPS is an equal opportunity employer. UPS does not discriminate on the basis of race/color/religion/sex/national origin/veteran/disability/age/sexual orientation/gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: From $18.80 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Employee discount
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Referral program
- Retirement plan
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- Night shift
Masks and or face coverings are required.
Typical start time:
Typical end time:
This Job Is:
- A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma
Click Here To Apply