TriLink BioTechnologies is actively responding to the COVID-19 pandemic through vaccine and diagnostic programs.
TriLink BioTechnologies is looking for a Senior Division Controller. The Senior Division Controller is responsible for overseeing and streamlining the accounting operations of multiple Maravai business entities. This is a hands-on opportunity with responsibilities ranging from managing day to day accounting practices as well as complex revenue recognition, reporting operational results under US GAAP and other company KPI metrics, ensuring internal control compliance, providing detailed financial analysis and advice to business leadership, and assessing line of business operating results in terms of costs, budgets, forecast, operating policies, trends, and improved profit opportunities. This position will require periodic travel.
- Ensures accurate and complete financial records and reporting, in compliance with legal requirements, US GAAP standards, and company KPI metric
- Directly manage day-to-day accounting of transactions, policies, controls, and procedures of several remote entities and oversee the management of CA entity
- Manage, review, train, and mentor direct report responsible for CA entity
- Provide leadership ensuring responsible accounts payable/receivable reporting, expense reports, sales commission calculation, revenue recognition, collections, fixed assets, bank account, and general ledger account reconciliations
- Partner with FP&A on financial, accounting analysis, and reporting
- Develop and implement performance metric reporting
- Deliver budget variance analysis and other management reports
- Collaborate with managers and senior leaders to review and forecast expenses and headcount. Manage processes and work to ensure positive interactions
- Perform technical research and document key accounting policies
- Improve processes and ensure timely month-end close and financial reporting
- Manage income tax compliance for federal and state and sales and use tax reporting and filing
- Identify and lead reporting improvements to systems, processes, and internal controls
- Responsible for periodic financial audits and relationships with external auditors
- Cash management
- Ability to travel periodically
- Other projects and tasks, as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, CPA or CMA desired
- Minimum of 10 years of relevant professional experience, including managing multiple entities, with strong public accounting and industry knowledge preferred
- Strong knowledge of U.S. GAAP, reporting, and compliance
- Experienced manager able to lead, mentor and motivate others
- Exceptional teamwork, leadership, and interpersonal skills with proven ability to work effectively across all levels of an organization
- High personal integrity and strong work ethic. Excellent writing/documentation skills
- Ability to provide strategic direction and exercise latitude in a changing, fast-paced environment
- Experience with NetSuite, Tableau, and Quickbooks preferred
- Must be able to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
TriLink BioTechnologies is a rapidly growing biotech firm in San Diego, CA that offers competitive wages and a full benefits package including medical, dental, vision, LTD, and a retirement plan.
TriLink BioTechnologies is an EEO employer.
Click Here To Apply