Iora Health named #3 “Most Innovative Company” by Fast Company
Iora Health is seeking a full time Integrated Licensed Clinical Social Worker to join our outpatient primary care practices in the Phoenix/Glendale area. The Integrated LCSW will serve as a key member of the integrated primary care practice, playing a critical role in serving the behavioral health needs of our patients. The Integrated LCSW will work closely with the Medical Director, Clinical Team Manager, and Director of Behavioral Health.
Iora has a network of primary care practices where we take the time to know our patients as true individuals, and proactively provide the care, support, and inspiration they need to live their best life. Our practices offer smaller panel sizes, no billing or coding, and the opportunity to lead systemic change in health care delivery while working with a true team. We are a fast-paced, fresh-thinking, high-growth company building a better model of health care delivery.
- Co-manage the assessment and treatment of psychiatric concerns, psychosocial issues, and health behavior change through consultation and brief, focused assessment and treatment.
- Provide education and consultation to health coaches and clinicians on the basic principles of brief behavioral interventions and reinforcing their use in medical visits.
- Evaluate crisis situations and employ appropriate interventions.
- Facilitate group-based visits and workshops to holistically address medical and behavioral health needs.
- Improve population health outcomes by ensuring all patients and primary care team members have access to behavioral health expertise.
- Facilitating and overseeing referrals to specialty mental health services and supporting a smooth transition from specialty mental health services to primary care.
- Collaborate with other Behavioral Health Specialist’s across Iora Health to improve behavioral health skills company wide.
- Iora Health offers competitive compensation and benefits including PTO, CME, Malpractice insurance, 401K and much more.
- Previous experience in an integrated care setting highly desired.
- Must be currently licensed to practice independently in Arizona. (LCSW, LMHC, LCPC, MFT licensure accepted).
- Required: Masters degree in psychology, counseling, social work, marriage and family therapy or related field.
- Has excellent working knowledge of behavioral medicine and evidence-based treatments for medical and mental health conditions.
- Is highly skilled in cognitive behavioral therapy and/or acceptance and commitment therapy and motivational interviewing.
- Has exceptional capacity to multitask, is flexible, and is comfortable with ambiguity.
- Has strong communication and teaching skills.
Iora Health is transforming health care, starting with primary care. We created a high-impact relationship based care model, that particularly benefits adults on Medicare and those who might need more attention. Our care model changes everything – the team, outcome-focused payment, customer service, and the technology that supports our care.
We know that when you invest in relationships with people, you can help them live happier and healthier. Our patients get a team that respects and listens to them. We get paid to keep our patients healthier, and it works – we are successfully improving the lives of our patients while lowering costs.
Qualified candidates may submit their CV to Stefan Marquis, Sr. Provider Recruiter at [email protected]. To learn more about Iora Health, please visit www.iorahealth.com.
Click Here To Apply