The Care Manager Nurse (RN) will be joining a wonderful administrative team and will truly make a difference in the lives of the elderly. We are not providing services to COVID-19 clients. Our Care Manager will be responsible for the following:
- To maintain current clients, the Care Manager (RN) will also conduct care consults/visits, personal care assessments, and supervisory/quality assurance visits in order to provide the highest quality service to clients.
- As a part of the Client Care & Home Instead Senior Care Teams, the RN will participate in CAREGiver training and supervision in the provision of personal care services in accordance with State requirements.
Full Time or Part time
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: From $27.00 per hour
- Monday to Friday
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Nursing: 1 year (Preferred)
- BLS Certification (Preferred)
- RN (Preferred)
Click Here To Apply