CR&R Incorporated is one of Southern California’s most innovative and successful waste and recycling collection companies, serving more than 3 million people and over 25,000 businesses throughout Orange, Los Angeles, San Bernardino, Imperial, and Riverside counties. In addition, we also have operations in AZ, CO, NV, OR, UT, and WA. Thanks to groundbreaking technologies and pioneering reclamation programs, we are able to recycle over 500,000 tons of materials each year, creating cleaner communities, reducing air and water pollution, conserving landfill space, and extending our natural resources. We’re striving to make your neighborhood a better place to live!
As a Class A Driver, you will operate a 3-axle Roll-Off truck & 3-axle semi-tractor pulling a 40ft Landoll trailer. You will pick up & deliver storage containers by designated route, interact with customers, complete daily logs, and perform pre-trip, post-trip vehicle inspections. Our drivers are expected to meet all Safety, Service & Efficiency standards for the position.
- This position involves operating heavy-load vehicles to two or more locations.
- Load and unload freight as required. Perform daily pre-trip and safety inspections on equipment.
- Follow dispatch instructions and communicate with dispatch on delays, arrivals, equipment problems, etc., as required.
- Maintain accurate daily logs, verify and complete required documentation and reports.
- High School diploma or GED
- Must possess a Class A Commercial Driver’s License (CDL).
- Minimum of 5 years of previous Class A driving experience for Class A position
- Must have acceptable Motor Vehicle Record (MVR) based on hiring standards and company mental and physical requirements
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance
- Short and long-term disability insurance
- 401(k) plan with a generous company match
- Employee discount program
C R & R is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
Job Type: Full-time
- Year round work
- Commercial Driving: 2 years (Preferred)
- Class A CDL (Preferred)
Click Here To Apply