AT CSI we need people with talent, vision and passion like you to continue to grow and spread the news about our unique style of management. Our resident members enjoy the benefits of apartment living while retaining control of their environment.
When you join our team as an Administrative Assistant – Certification, you will guide our resident members through the annual re-certification process to ensure the appropriate rent amount is collected. Your math skills and passion to help seniors will help guide our resident members through the process. Your role is vital to managing vacancy levels.
Our certification staff comes from a variety of backgrounds. Although housing industry experience is a plus, we will consider candidates from diverse backgrounds. Here’s what will help you kick off your career with CSI:
- Respect, passion for and commitment to working with seniors
- Certified Occupancy Specialist experience desirable but not required
- Strong communication and organization skills
- Positive attitude
- Detail oriented
- Must be able to lift and transport various materials weighting up to 30 lbs
- Desire an opportunity to advance to Certified Occupancy Specialist and Sr. Occupancy Specialist
- Must pass all sections of the Assisted Housing Manager (AHM) certification exam after hire
This position primarily sits at a desk for the majority of the work day. Extensive amount of time on the phone talking with members to complete the re-certification process.
We value our employees and are committed to your success by offering an extensive benefits package, including medical, dental, vision, 401(k) plan as well as an environment where people can learn and grow with the company.
CSI is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Click Here To Apply