Responsible for the strategy, roadmap, and feature definition for product or product line within the respective domain. Serves as a subject matter expert on products and processes within the scope of responsibilities. Maintains strong account manager type relationships with operational leaders, while driving forward progress of the team utilizing the agile methodology. Ensures work prioritization across the teams within the product line. Partners with front line managers and iteration managers within the respective area to ensure successful delivery of work products. Maintains an understanding of industry trends and vended product capabilities and leads a team to execute on product strategy. This position has budgetary and human resource responsibilities for their product line.
- General product owner – define market requirements, product roadmaps, and package the features into product releases for the assigned product capabilities use scenario, and create/maintain prioritized product backlogs; define and track metrics critical to the success of product features.
- Scope and prioritize work against value stream and across team. Builds strong working relationships with operational and clinical leaders (strategic business partners) to determine future product direction and assist in the successful design and launch of new capabilities. Be the face of the product and a leader in the organization.
- Develops strategic and technical business plans. Oversee key projects, processes and performance reports, data and analysis.
- Develops budgets, resource utilization plans, allocations and contingency availability plans.
- Directs the overall operations of the community to improve costs, performance and end-user satisfaction.
- Directs front line managers; provides guidance, evaluates performance and recommends training.
- Build and facilitate the team toward greater speed, quality and productivity.
- Influences cross-functional leaders to effectively execute on product strategy.
- Maintain an understanding of industry trends and vended product capabilities.
- Drive a solution set across development teams through user requirements, product goals, and internal product positioning
- Partner and collaborate with other product line directors to ensure capabilities are shared across themes, creating team capacity for further growth and development.
- Owns business requirements, financials and roadmaps for technical strategies that focus on aligned technical delivery.
- Leverages consumer/customer insights, product segmentation and development and implementation strategies to fine tune solutions that deliver on provider and patient needs
- Collaborates with various stakeholders to support overall ITD Intake process
- Supports the execution of agile practices throughout community and squads in partnership with Domain Advisor
- Responsible for overall employee engagement and professional development across Domain. Provides leadership to direct and indirect reports.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree required.
- Master’s Preferred.
- ITIL Foundations certification required within 6 months of position start date.
Competencies (Complexity of Work):
- Demonstrated leadership ability with cross-functional teams
- Ability to interface with organizational leadership
- Strong initiative and self-motivation
- Strong negotiation, problem solving, planning and decision-making skills.
- Ability to effectively deal with moderate levels of ambiguity, effectively cope with change, shift gears comfortably, decide and act without having the total picture, comfortably handle risk and uncertainty
- demonstrated ability to lead major initiatives to a successful result
- Identify and act on opportunities for continuous improvement
- Ability to build and lead new teams
- 10 years functionally related technical experience with a minimum of 5 years leadership experience managing people, process or technology.
- Master’s degree may offset 5 years functional experience.
- Strong leadership skills and team building experience.
- EpicCare Inpatient Certified
- Electronic Medical Record experience with strong implementation skills.
- Clinical Inpatient knowledge and experience.
Personal Protective Equipment:
- Follows standard precautions using personal protective equipment.
Keywords: Director IT EMR Inpatient, Director IT Epic Inpatient, Director IT Epic Cert, Manager IT EHR Epic, Manager Information Technology Epic, Epic Inpatient Director IT, EpicCare IT Director, Inpatient EHR Leader
The policy of Cleveland Clinic and its system hospitals (Cleveland Clinic) is to provide equal opportunity to all of our employees and applicants for employment in our tobacco free and drug free environment. All offers of employment are followed by testing for controlled substance and nicotine. Job offers will be rescinded for candidates for employment who test positive for nicotine. Candidates for employment who are impacted by Cleveland Clinic’s Smoking Policy will be permitted to reapply for open positions after 90 days. Decisions concerning employment, transfers and promotions are made upon the basis of the best qualified candidate without regard to color, race, religion, national origin, age, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, ancestry, status as a disabled or Vietnam era veteran or any other characteristic protected by law. Information provided on this application may be shared with any Cleveland Clinic facility.
Cleveland Clinic is pleased to be an equal employment employer: Women/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
Click Here To Apply