We are looking for a career minded, self motivated, well spoken individual to join our team.
Job requirements include but are not limited to:
* Financial plan presentation to patient in regards to dental copays and out of pocket expense
*Understanding of insurance frequency, limitations and ada codes
*Knowledge of teeth numbers and quadrants
*Experienced in insurance billing
* Excellent customer service
*Must be comfortable speaking with patients about their co-payments and collect payments and accurately enter them into the system.
*Must pay attention to detail
*Ability to work well with others
* Be a self starter and be a problem solver
*Follow up with patients that have been treatment planned
*Be able to be a team leader
* A former Dental Assistant we prefer, but we are willing to train the right person.
* Bilingual is a plus NOT a must
If you are up for the challenge, We look forward to meeting you.
For a quicker response call or text 718-813-9987.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Pay: $48,000.00 – $69,312.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Employee discount
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Primary Care
- Bonus pay
- Commission pay
- Management Experience: 1 year (Preferred)
- Microsoft Office: 1 year (Preferred)
Full Time Opportunity:
Typical start time:
Typical end time:
- Bi weekly or Twice monthly
This Job Is:
- A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply
- A “Fair Chance” job (you or the employer follow Fair Chance hiring practices when performing background checks)
Click Here To Apply