As a Direct Care Provider, you work directly with at risk families. You will help families work on goals that include: parenting skills, setting healthy boundaries with others, resource acquisition, assistance with setting appointments, helping maintain appointments they may have, and working on other life skills. Direct Care Provider will supervise visits between noncustodial parents and parents whose children are wards of the state. Experience working with families in a crisis is necessary as well as the ability to set and maintain healthy boundaries within the working relationships with the juvenile and their family. This is not an 8 to 5 position. Hours are per case and the Worker on each case needs to be flexible. Company vehicle is provided for transportation of clients.
Preferred a background in Human Services, Military, Social Services, Juvenile Detention, Juvenile Probation, or Criminal Justice, Residential Care.
Driver’s License and Insurance required
A good working vehicle is required
Clean Background Check required
Will consider other Bachelor’s level Degree with supplemented experience but must have a minimum of 80+ credits.
Bi-lingual is a plus
Keywords: social work, juveniles, court, family advocate, direct care provider, human services, college, family preservation, community-based services, family support worker, community support, advocacy, alcoholism, case management, case manager, case worker, clinical social worker, community outreach, counselor, employment, job development, liaison, medical social work, mental health, Non-profit, social services, substance abuse, therapist, MSSW, MSW, LSW, LMSW, BSW, planning, action plan, adoption, ANSA, anxiety, coping, crisis, depression, intervention, local, medical, OCD, prison, psychiatric, PTSD, recovery, rehabilitation, self-harm, sobriety, suicide, disorder, document, domestic violence, educate, evaluate, follow-up, goals, hospital, Western Nebraska Community College, Chadron State College, Summit Christian College, Chadron State College, Western Nebraska Community College, University of Nebraska Panhandle Research & Extension Center, Alliance
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: From $16.00 per hour
All workers and clients must submit to COVD 19 Screening and wear protective equipment in accordance with State Guidelines.
- Social work or related: 1 year (Preferred)
- Bachelor’s (Preferred)
- Driver’s License (Required)
- Social Work or related (Preferred)
- United States (Required)
- 75% (Preferred)
- For candidates outside of Nebraska: If you are relocating to the Scottsbluff, NE area, when?
- Multiple locations
Hours per week:
- Less than 10
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Detail-oriented — quality and precision-focused
- Innovative — innovative and risk-taking
- Aggressive — competitive and growth-oriented
- Outcome-oriented — results-focused with strong performance culture
- Stable — traditional, stable, strong processes
- Team-oriented — cooperative and collaborative
- People-oriented — supportive and fairness-focused
This Job Is:
- A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply
- A good fit for applicants with gaps in their resume, or who have been out of the workforce for the past 6 months or more
- A good job for someone just entering the workforce or returning to the workforce with limited experience and education
- A job for which all ages, including older job seekers, are encouraged to apply
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma
- A job for which people with disabilities are encouraged to apply
Company’s Facebook page:
Click Here To Apply