Healthcare Strategic Account Manager
About Centauri Health Solutions:
Centauri Health Solutions is a healthcare technology and services company powered by analytics. Our tailored solutions enable health plans and hospitals to manage variable revenue, through a custom-built workflow platform, which seamlessly integrates cross-functional service and support. We offer Risk Adjustment, a variety of Eligibility and Enrollment Services to meet the needs of specialized populations, Out-of-State Billing and Quality program efforts.
The Healthcare Strategic Account Manager maintains and expands relationships with important customers with the ultimate goal of revenue retention and growth covering all service lines within their assigned customer base. The Healthcare Strategic Account Manager will focus on the broad, strategic goals, objectives and metrics of the customer to secure renewal and expansion opportunities. This includes but is not limited, to establishing a solid understanding of the customer’s overall strategic market positioning within the industry, understanding the competitive landscape for of the customer’s service lines and identifying and reporting to Centauri’s leadership areas of potential growth and/or decline. The Healthcare Strategic Account Manager is responsible for developing individualized client strategies that are designed to retain and grow existing business and provide opportunities to the sales team for new business and cross-sales. There are the following key areas of responsibility: 1) Analyze opportunities for growth/new business, 2) Collaborate and capitalize on new product opportunities 3) Ensure customer retention through client satisfaction and recognition of value of Centauri’s services.
- Establishes productive, professional relationships with key personnel in assigned customer accounts, preferably higher-level executive contacts
- Ensures an understanding of the customer’s structure and demonstrates the ability to apply this knowledge in business and retention planning for the client
- Proactively leads a joint company strategic account planning process that develops mutual performance objectives, financial targets, and critical milestones for a multi-year period
- Coordinates and conducts all customer facing Quarterly Business Reviews and conducts customer meetings for strategic view and direction, outside of the day-to-day efforts coordinated by Implementation teams and/or Client Services teams
- Works with internal operational and client services teams to ensure that reporting and data quality available to the customers are prepared and available for major milestones and meetings such as QBRs, client facing summaries and reports while acting as an oversight agent to help resolve areas of internal conflict in producing deliverables needed for strategic client meetings
- Coordinates renewal opportunities for tracking and reporting to identify and report risks to business as well as maximize margin rates where possible and identify opportunities to upsell and retain or increase unit volumes wherever possible
- Collaborates with Client Services to ensure compliance on Service Level Agreement performance and works to resolve or appropriately escalate customer service issues in conjunction with Client Services, Operations, IT, etc.
- Works alongside the Sales executives and Client Services teams to establish and maintain scalable processes in order to maximize revenue growth
- Drives continuous improvement with our sales processes to optimize product and brand visibility
- Utilizes the Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system and maintain data to ensure visibility to account management opportunities and initiatives.
- Understands and agrees to role-specific information security access and responsibilities
- Ensures safety and confidentiality of data and systems by adhering to the organizations information security policies
- Reads, understands and agrees to security policies and complete all annual security and compliance training
- 5 to 10 years Account Management in a fast-paced high growth organization
- Health care industry experience (Medicaid, Medicare, health policy, Managed Care, ACA)
- Minimum of 3 – 5 years of client facing experience
- Exceptional written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills, including demonstrated ability to work with clients and success in building and fostering relationships
- Strategic thinking: understand account priorities and impact on individual decision-makers
- Consultative selling: ability to identify emerging stakeholder needs and to problem-solve innovative ways (programs, contracts etc.) to help meet those needs
- Clear understanding of analytics: ability to apply analytical insight to drive account performance and ability to “ask the right questions” of analytical resources
- B.A. or B.S. with sales or communications background or equivalent work experience
We believe strongly in providing employees a rewarding work environment in which to grow, excel and achieve personal as well as professional goals. We offer our employees competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefits package that includes generous paid time off, a matching 401(k) program, tuition reimbursement, annual salary reviews, a comprehensive health plan, the opportunity to participate in volunteer activities on company time, and development opportunities.
Centauri Health Solutions is an equal opportunity employer.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $70,000.00 – $90,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Health care (Medicaid, Medicare, Managed Care, ACA): 3 years (Required)
- Healthcare Account Management: 3 years (Required)
- Client Facing: 2 years (Required)
- Fully Remote
- Waiting period may apply
Click Here To Apply