ContactUS Communications based in Columbus, Ohio is expanding our [email protected] program.
You must have your own computer/laptop running windows operating systems with the ability to use a USB/Flash-drive device, high speed internet, high quality headset with a microphone and a quiet work space.
Apple, Macbooks, Chrome or any tablet will not work for this position.
What a typical day looks like:
- Input information from interactions into customer management system.
- Handle incoming calls, emails, letters, and chat sessions from customers
- Look up product information to provide answers and recommendations.
- Explain products in a clear and professional manner.
- Obtain and examine all relevant information to assess validity of complaints.
- Quickly assess customer needs and proactively provide solutions.
- Consistently use sale approach and techniques based on product.
- Refer unresolved customer grievances to designated departments.
- Comfortable using PC platforms, Microsoft Office
- Ability to type 25 wpm or greater
- Friendly, Energetic and personable attitude
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent troubleshooting skills
- Flexible team player with ability to execute duties efficiently
- Reliable and conscientious
- Good organizational skills and work habits
- Ability to work alone with minimal assistance
- Flexible schedule including evening and weekends up to midnight
- Ability to be flexible and quickly adapt to changing business need
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Training
- Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance
- 401K Plan
- Opportunity for advancement
- Competitive starting wage
- Work in the comfort of your home.
Click Here To Apply