Inland Valley Chiropractic is hiring a new team member!
We are a family owned and run business for over 28+ years here in Temecula. We offer our patients personable chiropractic/wellness services including customized therapeutic medical massage, physical therapy modalities and lifestyle/healthcare education.
~ Advanced technique in deep tissue & sports massage preferred.
~ Able to work by appointment. Appointment times begin daily from 8am to 5pm, Monday through Friday.
~ 2+ years experience as a massage therapist preferred.
~ Excellent communication and customer service skills are a must.
~ Actively promote the clinic, treatments, services, and products. Promote programs, promotions and discounts when available.
~ Willingness to work as part of a team with the treating DC.
~ Dedication to the holistic well being of your clients through massage therapy and chiropractic healthcare as a whole.
~ A safe, clean, professional & friendly clinic environment with all supplies provided.
~ COVID-19 Precautions – During this challenging time we have taken even more steps to ensure our employee’s and patients feel safe. We have made the following changes to our everyday operations to follow the guidance recommended by the CDC:
- PPE is available for our staff and customers such as face coverings, and gloves
- Implemented new sanitary practices
- Daily Self check screening before each shift for employees
- Self Check Screening required by each patient
- Enforce social distancing
~ Flexible hours.
Job Type: Part-time
- Massage Therapist (Required)
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: From $20.00 per hour
- Flexible schedule
- Monday to Friday
- One location
Typical start time:
Typical end time:
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable — more reliable than spontaneous
- People-oriented — enjoys interacting with people and working on group projects
- Adaptable/flexible — enjoys doing work that requires frequent shifts in direction
- Detail-oriented — would rather focus on the details of work than the bigger picture
Click Here To Apply