Facebook is seeking an experienced Operations Manager to oversee field operations for our retail store and manage fulfillment operations for our ecommerce sales channel for Facebook Reality Labs products.This position will be at the core of omnichannel operations, overseeing day-to-day retail functions, providing a best-in-class customer experience, and delivering against key success metrics like customer engagement, NPS and product advocacy. This person will oversee the store team and manage relationships with vendors and staffing agencies providing additional operational support. The Operations Manager will also focus on innovative efforts to translate learnings from our omni-channel execution and build actionable insights for key company stakeholders. We are looking for a highly entrepreneurial leader with extensive experience managing retail operations and a proven track record working between field and corporate settings.This candidate will have deep experience in retail operations, strong communication and collaboration skills, an eagerness to work in a rapidly evolving environment and a passion for innovative retail that centers around digital. An ideal candidate should be passionate about Facebook’s mission and the power of Facebook Reality Labs to change the world.
- Oversee omni-channel store operations including inventory management, fulfillment, loss prevention, store performance reporting, etc.
- Manage ecommerce fulfillment KPIs (inventory WOS, on-time ship, on-time delivery, transit times)
- Responsible for executing test & learn initiatives and interfacing with retail analytics/channel operations team
- Help develop store associate profiles and oversee recruitment through direct effort, internal recruiting partners and staffing agencies, manage store staffing levels
- Work with training team to deliver training curriculum for in-store retail team (e.g., Store Managers, Sales & Demo Associates, Customer Service Representatives)
- Coordinate and manage key support vendors (e.g., maintenance, security, janitorial)
- Oversee daily business operations and ensure stores and web are delivering against key metrics (e.g., support, customer satisfaction)
- Support continuous improvement via new experiences, training, and refreshes
- Inform and ensure compliance with visual merchandising standards
- BA/BS degree
- 10+ years experience leading field operations/fulfillment operations teams
- 10+ years experience in retail store operations
- Proficiency in MS Office tools and Google Suite
- Experience launching a new concept and or leading new store openings
Facebook is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law.
Facebook is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities in our recruiting process. If you need any assistance or accommodations due to a disability, please let us know at [email protected]
Click Here To Apply