We Are Hiring
Administrative Assistant – Surgery
Part-Time, Days – 9:30am-6:00pm Wed, Thurs, Friday, occasional Saturdays.
AMITA Health Resurrection Medical Center – Chicago,IL
Looking for a motivated, energetic, personable Administrative Assistant or Receptionist for our Surgery unit. Looking for that person who is good at multi-tasking, friendly and eager to help. This will be for our Surgery department at Resurrection Medical Center which is a 354-bed hospital. A comprehensive, modern health care provider with state-of-the-art facilities and services, including an Outpatient Services Center, an expansive Radiology and Imaging Center, and a Professional Office Building.
Why Join AMITA Health?
AMITA Health (www.AMITAhealth.org) is a joint operating company formed by the Adventist Health System in Altamonte Springs, FL and St. Louis, MO based Ascension. AMITA Health is the largest health system in Illinois, comprising 19 hospitals and more than 230 sites of care. The health system has 900 providers in its medical groups, more than 26,000 associates and 7,000 physician partners and serves over 4.3 million residents in the greater Chicagoland area.
What You Will Do
As an Associate with AMITA Health, you will have the opportunity to provide administrative support for assigned area(s) or program.
- Prepares and distributes correspondence, forms, reports, presentation materials and other written communications as required.
- Schedules and supports preparation for meetings, conferences, programs and/or special events.
- May compile and enter information from a variety of sources into computer database(s), verify data, identify issues and research or correct as appropriate.
- Receives and screens visitors and telephone calls, and handles general inquiries.
- Establishes and maintains filing systems.
- Orders and stocks supplies.
What You Will Need
- High school diploma or GED required
Equal Employment Opportunity
AMITA Health will provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all associates and applicants for employment regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identification or expression, age, disability, marital status, amnesty, genetic information, carrier status or any other legally protected status or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.
Click Here To Apply