This is a full time, fully benefited position.
Maintain accurate Farm Store on-hand inventory by performing Cycle Counts according to the established calendar and thoroughly researching and controlling all Inventory Adjustment activity. Account for all returned merchandise by completing the Daily Returns Audit.
- Control, update and document store “PIP” activity including negative on hands, cycle counts and regular store adjustments.
- Research all count adjustments thoroughly using established standards before finalizing.
- Perform Cycle Counts using the established calendar and timeline.
- Research and work daily Negative On Hand report.
- Complete the Daily Returns Audit to physically account for all merchandise returned at Point of Sale.
- Correctly check-in and receive merchandise, complying with established standards as assigned.
- Effectively respond and interact with back office and merchandise office as required.
Successful Candidates Will Have
- Skill at product recognition.
- The ability to perform arithmetic calculations.
- The ability to interact successfully with customers and co-workers.
- An aptitude for computer processing.
- The ability to qualify as forklift operator.
- 2 years of relevant shipping/receiving or inventory control experience.
- Full time employees receive medical dental and vision health insurance
- profit share
- 401K retirement plan
- long term disability and Life/AD & D Insurance
- employee discounts
- Holidays and paid time off
Dating back to the early 1930’s, Wilco, a growing retailer, has stood the test of time by maintaining focus on our values and never losing our passion for customer service. Wilco is progressive, and unlike the standard “farm store”. With a variety of departments including Garden, Pet and Animal Supply, Hardware and Paint, Clothing, and Pet Grooming (that’s right, Pet Grooming), partnered with personalized service, our customers consider Wilco a preferred retail destination. Wilco has been named as one of the Top Work Places in Oregon and SW Washington by the Oregonian in 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019 and 2020. We are dedicated to our team, and attribute this distinction to them.
Wilco is an equal opportunity employer
Click Here To Apply